Thursday, November 25, 2004

Happy Thanksgiving!


Okay, So what if I'm just rolling out of bed at 2 pm....and that Scott's been up since preDawn, cooking & baking his big heart out for tonight? I shouldnt have to warn him..after 16 years he mustve noticed my folks are obsessed with low carb/no sugar foods...that they will appreciate his efforts but won't eat more than a spoonful of anything...at any rate, it's theraputic for him...even though I'll end up spending tomorrow scrubbing up and then wondering how to fit all those pots and pans back in to the cabinets...
But there is much to be grateful for! So- Happy Thanksgiving, already!!!

It's not really Thanksgiving without a listen to Alice's Restaurant! If you are unfamiliar with the story you can read up on it here a trailer of the movie can be watched here
.....
Do you have a cell phone? I have one just for emergencies (really!-I dont know how to even retrieve messages from it)
no one ever calls me on it but if they did, I wouldnt mind hearing a little Sugar Mag ringie-dingie!
Grateful Dead ringtones!
......
I'm in need of coffee and I guess I better start on my clean unripped clothing checks on the kids chosen attire for tonight's festivities...
Have a wonderful evening!!!
..........
¿Si usted está parado, entonces who's para dirigirle? Si supiera la manera, le tomaría el hogar