Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Yet another new (to me) webpage....
http://www.angelfire.com/biz2/wordsatransom/

As there arent any (wah) shows to post about and I'm not interested in tracking his every movement during his sabbatical (unless some spectaculor bit of info begs to be put forth)...I guess I'll be going through and finessing some of the entries- actually replacing posted urls with Links..And adding photos...I hope to find time to unmess up the UK Dog stories and match pictures from the trip to the tour tales....Also, don't think our Eurodog 2002 stories, or the Roseland or NOLA shows ever made it on blog either....
and I know there are some reports that I didnt finish up that need to be noted...good block of time ahead to re-detail...

A little spellchecking couldnt hurt either.....