Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Hippy Berthaday!


I'm a little early- but since the fella I'm thinking of is probably just starting up with the celebrating- Happy Birthday! Here's an url just for you-> http://www.epiphone.com/
.............
Today I received a copy of "Tiger in a Trance" more Grateful Dead fiction! This one looks more my speed than "Get Outta Here"...I heard there is still another newish Grateful Dead fiction book - by a woman this time- I'll look into that one soon....Back to figuring out the new gear- I have a new printer as well- one that prints right onto the cd- no labels....Oh wont I have fun with that!
...........


REX BENEFIT DETAILS-
Let's Party

The Rex Foundation celebrates its 20th Anniversary
on
Saturday, December 11, 2004
at
The Great American Music Hall in San Francisco

Music by The Everyone Orchestra and special guests
Sunshine Daydream - The legendary, classic movie
of the 1972 Grateful Dead concert at the Oregon Country Fair
Silent Auction
Hearty Finger Foods and Beverages

Tickets (Tables of up to 6 can be purchased)
Merriment $ 75 Open seating
Sparkle $250 Reserved premium seating
Exuberance $500 Reserved excellent seating

Celebrate the Rex Foundation’s work of the last 20 years
and
all that we can make happen over the next 20 years.

To order tickets:

Invitations will be mailed out early November.
Sign up online and you’ll receive an invitation.
Call our Event hot line at 415-561-3135 and place your order.
Download the pdf order form and fax to 415-561-3136 or mail to
Rex Foundation, P. O. Box 29608, San Francisco, CA 94129-0608