Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Well, while some of us are still hoping for a UK Tour involving Jemimah Puddleduck if not RatDog, MK's Puddleduck Buddy is going to be UKing it...Here's his post off Deadnet-

"Bob Gross - 12:08pm May 3, 2005 PDT (#4105 of 4105)

I really hate to miss the Sweetwater gig, but to anyone in the U.K. interested, I'll be at the Emmbrook Sports and Social club on Lowther road in Wokingham on May 20th, The Meadow House in Berwick Upon Tweed on the 21st, The Rotteredam Bar in Belfast North Ireland on the 24th,the Blues on the Bay festival in Warrenpoint N.I. from the 26th through the 30th at various venues, and the Castlebar Blues fest in Castlebar,Ireland from June 3rd through June 6th also at various venues. I'd love to meet some U.K. "Duckheads" if anyone can make it. I'll be playing with Shawn Jones, a very talented singer, guitarest,songwriter.
  I know on the 20th of May my heart will be in Mill Valley California though."
.................
..................
While no evidence of where the Ratdog will be ALL Summer, Bruce Hornsby has been heard (at his shows) mentioning that he'll be co headlining with the guys for some shows this Summer...Wish I were a bigger BH fan but whatchagonnado? We'll wait a few weeks more to hear what's up but then we really are taking our kids abroad and so must start buying tix and other plans. Perhaps we will take Sash to see her Coldplay in Amsterdam. Looking over at Brucie's website, looks like there will be (if Doggy IS along) some nice venues not too far from home to take off to..I am not working nor carpooling this Summer sooooooo...!
.................
.................
Found some pix over at The Dizzy Planet
This made me chuckle :o)