Saturday, May 14, 2005

We bad

For a single moment Scott did consider going out to SF..but 10 ish (more like 10:30ish) is just too late for my guitar selling hero..Next time, we'll figure it out earlier and just spend the night in SF. Scott's family keeps a furnished apt vacant for such occasions..we never use it except to hang out in before a show...At any rate, I see numerous Kenny Brooks dates coming fast & furious in the next couple months- hoping though that a few more ABC Soup things get tossed out too-I really like that band...even though I fell into a lethargic lump and didnt get myself up there last night...ay!
.............................
Since when is Steve Miller the AntiChrist?
I can forgive him anything for giving me that big ole Jetliner song...The song along with Hotel California was part of the soundtrack of my epic camping through Europe 1977 experience (irenie gets lost in thoughts of prekaroake campfire performances starring jagermeister, cheap red wine & there always being that Aussie around with a supply of hashish infused cigarettes).
Spreakin of the pompatus of love
.............................
Okay dokay- Ive got chocolate guitars waiting to be created-
Have a groovy weekend!!!