Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Exactly what is a whirling Dervish?

Nevermind, I don't have time to figure that one out...
The penance for such a groovy weekend has been getting slammed with all sorts of end of the year things that must get done!
But even though I'm drowning in paperwork and such, I've still got this silly grin on my face...
I absolutely DO want to post more about the San Rafael & Sweetwater gigs...but today is passport day and I'm still tearing through my desk looking for all the very important papers I need to take with me to get the passports issued for mein kinder...
......
Have they already announced all 6 dates?
Will any of them be close to home...West of the Mississippi?
This is what I found from somewhere:

"Hornsby will finish out this month with shows in Boston (Saturday, May 27), Philadelphia (Sunday) and Princeton, N.J. (May 31). A solo show is scheduled for June 21 in Washington, D.C., with a full band tour opening July 15 in Henderson, Ky. That run will close in late August with a half-dozen co-headlining dates with Bob Weir & Ratdog."
.......
The Grateful Dead Movie on Public Television
June 2005

WPBA Atlanta, GA Thurs., June 2 8:00 PM  
KTCA Minneapolis, MN
Sat., June 4
7:00 PM  
KAET Arizona PBS Sat., June 4 9:00 PM  
KQED San Francisco Sat., June 4 10:30 PM  
KTCA Minneapolis, MN Sun., June 5 1:00 AM  
KTCA Minneapolis, MN Sun., June 5 7:00 PM  
VPT Vermont Public Television Tue., June 7 9:00 PM w/ David Lemieux 
WHYY Philadelphia Tue., June 7 9:30 PM  
WMHT Albany / Schenectady Thurs., June 9 7:30 PM  
KVIE Sacramento Thurs., June 9 8:00 PM  
KQED San Francisco Thurs., June 9 9:00 PM  
KCTS Seattle, WA Mon., June 13 8:00 PM w/ David Lemieux 
KCTS Seattle, WA Fri., June 17 10:00 PM w/ David Lemieux 
HoustonPBS Houston Sat., June 18 8:00 PM  
HoustonPBS Houston Sun., June 19 1:30 AM  
.........
Gotta have more Bobby and Doggy!!