Sunday, December 11, 2005

Deadbase online

Oooo, new photoblogwebplacething ->Grateful Dead Concert Photos

I am finally done with my chocolate doings.
Well, for today anyway.
No recipe just following the directions on the Candy melts wrapper.
Making chocolates is a quick fix for the need to make a lot of goodies in a short amount of time.
It helped to have multiple candy molds, the electric chocolate melting pot ( or use a fondue thing, set on low, scorched choco is yucko) and all the wrapping bags, ties ready to go. I now have made a bag of choc Dreidels for Jase to take to to his work, a bag of same for me to take to work, 11 huge guitars for Sash to give to her friends (I showed her how to do everything so if she needs more, she can make them herself). Also, I have a few hundred tiny choc guitars for those doing Ratdog line duty on Tuesday.
As I said, the candy I make is all about presentation not taste.
For incredible tasting chocolate products, created by an honest ta Goddess Deadhead, I recommend a visit to Jeff's LillieBelle Farms website. I keep hearing good things about those lavender caramels..

12/10/2005 The Wiltern LG, Los Angeles, CA
I: Jam > Truckin > Ramble On Rose > Jack Straw > Little Red Rooster > Dark Star* > Althea > Silvio > Tequila > Silvio
II: A Hard Rain's A-Gonna Fall@*+, Even So* > October Queen* > The Deep End > The Wheel* > Lady with a Fan > Terrapin > Stuff* > Dear Prudence*+ > Dark Star*+ > One More Saturday Night*+
E: U.S. Blues+
*-w/ Gabby La La (sitar); +-w/ J.T. Thomas (keys); Stuff - Jay/Gabby > Jay/Jeff/Kenny/Gabby > Jay/Jeff/Robin/Gabby