Saturday, October 29, 2005

Everybody's having a good time!

10/28/05 ~ Warner Theatre - Erie, PA.

I: Jam > Truckin > Brown-Eyed Women, Take Me to the River, Senor > Row Jimmy, Jam > The Golden Road to Unlimited Devotion > Wang Dang Doodle, It's All Over Now > She Says > Liberty
II: Jam > Bury Me Standing, Me and My Uncle@5, When I Paint My Masterpiece@5>6, Jam > Hell in a Bucket > Lady with a Fan > Terrapin > Astronomy Domine Jam* > Jam > Sugaree > Two Djinn
E: At a Siding > Terrapin Flyer (*-w/out Bob)
...............
Bobby article!
.............
From GDTSTOO-
Bob Weir and Ratdog will play the following shows.
First day to mail in will be Monday, October 31:

Sunday, December 4 at the Celebrity Theatre,
Phoenix, AZ.
Doors open at 6:00 PM. Show time is 8:00 PM.
All ages are welcome. General admission.
Mail order tickets are available at $35.00 per ticket.

Tuesday, December 6 at the Rialto Theatre,
Tucson, AZ.
Doors open at 7:00 PM. Show time is 8: PM.
All ages are welcome. General admission.
Mail order tickets are available at $35.00 per ticket.

Orders for Westbury and Frederick MD. have been
mailed. Tickets for the Florida shows will go out shortly.
Tickets are still available for the RatDog shows at
Denver, and the Wiltern, LA.

More shows in the West to be posted soon.
....................
NO SF SHOWS YET!!!
Wah!
Well, guess I/We must try to be patient...Can't run off - gotta stay and do my best so no one will be upset when we sail away in February...In the meantime, Crazy girl came up with 2 VIP tickets (Box seats, special parking, free food in VIP area) for tonight's Bridge Benefit at Shoreline...With no Bobby or dah Guys, it doesnt really matter where I sit but who sez no to VIP?
I look forward especially to the CSN & YOUNG set...I do love most of Neil Young -the soft side of his music especially. When I was a wee lass in high school, some of my friends were die hard Neil groupies and used to run away to La Honda and these little places in the Santa Cruz mountains for a glimpse of him. More recently, he lives closer in to things..The Bridge School was for a while set in part of the Middle School that my older son went to. There are a few Bridge school stories, but those are Jason's to tell. I went to the same middle school as Jason - then it was a Junior High. No Bridge school yet..though back then Neil was getting my attention with his searching for a heart of gold...But, in that time, we did have our own set of celebrity parents- Bing Crosby and his wife Kathryn (she was a local talk show host). The kids I went to school with were the petite and pretty Mary Frances (grew up to be on the show "Dallas" She shot JR!) And Harry who should be more famous for his role in the original "Friday The 13th". Both kids were popular and nice despite the fact that some of the older teachers fawned all over them. Thanks to Mary & Harry, I think I get to score pretty well in the game of "6 degrees of Separation"
when it comes to connecting to the likes of Bob Hope and David Bowie.
:o)
  Featured Artists Include:  
Crosby Stills, Nash & Young
Dave Matthews (Solo, Sunday only)
John Mellencamp (Saturday only)
Norah Jones
Emmylou Harris
Jerry Lee Lewis
Good Charlotte
Bright Eyes
Los Lobos
and Special Guests