Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Listen to DTTW Tonight!

From DTTW! Ooooh-Some nice listening coming up!

KPFA is in the middle of a fund-raiser. People who appreciate the music
programs on KPFA would be very well-advised to make a contribution.

I'll be on the air from 8 to 10 PDT tonight, and I've been advised that I didn't
do as well in May as I should have, so I need to show some results.

Any contribution will be appreciated. We'll have a show from RatdogLive; the new Garcia-Saunders compilation, "Well-Matched"; and some other premiums.

Listen live at http://www.kpfa.org and http://www.kfcf.org

And of course, on the air at 94.1 fm in northern California and 88.1 fm in Fresno.
...............


29 Years ago to the day- at a campground somewhere in Austria-according to the writing on the back of the photo.
Bobby wasnt the only one sportin short shorts in 1977!
........................
Nice photos from the Bobby meet & greet a few weeks ago @ RCMH!
I recognize Saint our fellow UK Eurodog traveller in one of those pictures!

And since it's official!

Mazel Tov to (((((((Robin & Greg!!))))))))
Can't wait to meet Greg!