Thursday, December 23, 2004

Oddly/ironically enough, I just finished reading "Tiger in a Trance" Now I'm reading the book by the wife of the guy in Quicksilver Messenger Service..actually I havent had time to start it yet but it's there by the bedside waiting for Dec.26th -which is the next day I'll be able to loll around...
I finally have all those posters on the walls- my den looks a little like the Fillmore...Now, since the album cover frames were only $5 a piece- I bought tons of those as well-"Heaven Help The Fool" was the first one on the wall! :O) The urge to bid at ebay on the autographed ones (there always seem to be one for sale) is strong but just doesnt seem right...

I also framed some of my kids art work which will look nice in the room that formerly held all the boxes (the boxes are now in the hallway-but hey, the room is cleared out!)...
I should probably take pictures?
Found the oldest poster (1967!)- It's drawn by Chris Johnson -advertises a Youngblood's concert put on by the family dog at The Avalon Ballroom....the odd thing is it seems to be a drawing of John Lennon on it?
.............
Deadnetters have vined a card for Bobby- Check it out! Here
Actually its still being vined- 3 vines in 3 separate regions!
When all the card inserts end up at Peace's place- He will send them on!
Nice!
Speaking of nice how about this picture from Peace's Ratdog page?

Here's a nice one he took of Bob with Joan Baez! There's another show I'm sad to have missed....but, seeing this picture reminds me somewhere in my video collection I have the Joan Baez & Friends (That's Bobby & Jerry!) KQED TV special on video! Since Jase is out of town for a bit (Hi Hunny- Do you have computer access? E-mail me xoxo) Perhaps he wont mind if we creep down to the dungeon and borrow his vcr...What can be sweeter than watching Bobstar do his cowboy version of Dark Star one more time?

...
Bobby if you are reading this How about that Moises Alou thing?! Scott is so excited!!
Go Giants!