Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Hippy Hanukah!


So far So Good- I'm the festa yenta! I've got a big jump on stuff for the family! I like everyone to open up something each night...Older kids would be fine with a one time wad O' cash - but where's the fun in that? I like to start with the little gifts and end with whatever the most desired one is on the last nite...at any rate- I'm ready!
Bring it on!

......
A grande Gracias to Ratdog/Cheesehead Dick Rebozzi at Peter Pan Motors in San Mateo for remembering the sweet dealio he made with Scotto- and a THANKS to David Gans & RatBobDoggy cuz it wouldnt have been possible without em...needless to say but Scotto has already gone out and bought himself one "big" Holiday present!
.................
Is it okay if I spill a lil Jerry wine on it? Jerry Rugs?
Video clips and stuff from that Austin City Limits show can be checked out over here