Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Happy Berthaday Kem! AND Vera!!!

How many "Playin" s can there p[ossibly be? This guy ought to know!
............
Havent heard from The Queen of Diamonds in awhile- perhaps she's offline? Expecting that Vera wouldnt miss Rex- Hope she knows Bobby is participating?
Kemmie's off enjoying her Kimock this week- Steve's her Bobby...(yes, you got it- Bobby is my Elvis, my Frank and my Beatles all rolled into one)
As soon as I learn how to reduce the size of it, I need to post the most lovely photo of Kem & Bobby- I took it last December at the Argent Hotel - after the ACLU performance...I know I blogged it...As Kem & I were leaving, Bobby, Wass, Chuck, Mike & McNally were all sitting around the lobby (guess the crew were wrapping things up) Bobby was sweeter than ever and even though I had already gotten my holiday huggy from him the night before at the Seva afterParty- He granted me me another- and Kemmie too..This was before I decided to stop taking flashing pictures of him (Since he winced at GAMH that last time)..Anyhow, I took the photo of Bob n Kem with Kemmies camera- which still has the ACLU performance & Soundcheck locked in it.....Finally Kem sent me a copy of the pic I took but it's so huge it doesnt even fit on my 20 inch screen here...Actually I have a histrory of camera troubles with Bobby...Once at a Celebrity Scoop- I wanted to be recorded with my then new camcorder- but there was no one around to film it..so I said to Bobby I guess it couldnt be done..but Bobby's a prankster at heart and said he could do it so he took my cam and turned it on us- turns out to be my favorite 8 seconds of video! You can hear him say "Here's you" and then I'm smiling and upside down! then you hear him say "And here's me" then you see him smirking upside down- then there's a few seconds of him smiling and I'm cracking up- then he hands back the cam to me and by then another fan has found him and he's got other oictures to pose for....That's a memory that had me smiling for weeks- it was so sad to find out that it really was only about 8 seconds of interactions- if you blink while watching you miss the whole thing...If I ever figure out how to upload it- that clip will have a home on my mac page for sure...,
..........
Hey! On Tues & Thurs. I teach a group of two year olds- My Sunflower Class (The three year olds I have on M-W-F 'Rainbow Bears") One of Kidlets showed me her new lunch box andI had to smile because I didnt know that there was a charactor out there named Bobdog!

1s the lot scene
an endangered species?...