Tuesday, December 21, 2004

The Longest Night of the year!

Thank You Mr Cogswell!!
The Sweetwater cds arrived today!
Here I was just about to email the wonderful RovJon to see about getting the show and then heard a message from Scotto that the disks had been sent to him at work!
Wow- I mustve been way lost in a melody to have not noticed Scott working that out!
Now I'm listening to the Candyman from the show and it's beautiful- with David and Bobby sing together- It will definately make for a better review when I get back over to the blog where the first part is waiting for finishing...
oh boy! This is sweet and delicate! Kudos to Rovjon- to have been able to cut out the saloon chitter chatter!
Beautiful!
I have some burnin to do- oooh! Cassidy is up now!
Now this is the perfect music to play for after our Christmas dinner...the part of the night when the kidz get settled and the adults are too stuffed to move except for sips of special hot chocolate or coffee kissed with kahlua..It's fireplace lovely...with that Kaiser guy on electric guitar...
sigh
Okay, I see something is amiss with that Rex show photo- so, here's where anagram's pix are- I think it's okay to post a link since she had it up at Deadnet...Rex pix