Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Aloha time again

Got up at the wee hours to drive Sash and Jase to SFO. My family has spent December on the islands for years, I used to go too but surf, bathing suits, sand, humidity are not my thing. I like there to be museums, bookstores, music, coffee...
Of course, I'm sure I could endure it all if I heard there was a Bobdoggy show happening somewhere tropical..
.This is the first time my dad has both of the kids along with my brother Mischa, all on the same flight..Last year Dad booked both my kids to leave on the same day- one took off from SFO and the other had to be driven to Oakland International..I'm sure he had a good reason for it?
Anyhoo- They are on the way to Maui
Just Noah home now with Scott and I...
but since Im on an airport tangent kinda- Do look at JP Barlow's latest blog update

Have I linked Anagram's photos from Rex yet? ....
.....