Wednesday, January 14, 2004

What can be more fun than (as Mia described it) the "shell game" that goes with the first few daze of the announcement of Ratdog tour dates? One day they re listed as playing Ventura and Los Angeles- a few hours later Los Angeles is switched to Hollywood (HOB) and Ventura disappears. Dates get changed and the tour is suddenly all jigjagged...Since it seems I'm just going to the hometown shows it's more amusing than tragic...The bright spot is that the tourdates are being announced in a fairly timely manner compared to some of the past tours.....I wouldve loved to hit that Vegas show though...

I finally upgraded my mac to OSX and am having a bit of a challenge figuring things out. In a few days I will also be adding something called ilife 2004- which is the newest upgrades to some of the applications (I think they are applications- I really don't know what I'm talking about) Anyhow all of this is my explanation (excuse) for not blogging in as often as I can.

I'll try to get back on track here tomorrow- right now must upload some pix (my NYE Pix are on my homepages now)...

I thought it was today but I might be wrong but at any rate wishing a very Happy Berthaday to Mark Karan
and also to Bearlyanne! Goats do rule!!!!!!!