Monday, January 30, 2006

Year of The Dog begins!


Gung hay fat choy!
Let's hear it Doggies-
WOOF!

Attention- The 2006 Bobby Weir Yairi is HERE!!!!!!!!!
..........
Found the link to this Neal Cassady movie on Dot Org.

Tickets are on sale for Bobby with The Waybacks at Great American Music Hall!
Don't miss it! Beautiful venue !!!
KPFA was fun! Always is! I enjoyed seeing a few familar faces from both my online and offline worlds. I met a Deadnetter that I used to post back and forth with in Deadnet's Art Freaks discussion. So there's another face to put with the screen persona.
I also met David Dodd (photo posted a couple daze ago). He seemed very like a great guy- very easy to chat with, nice sense of humor and quite gracious. Graciousness is one of my favorite qualities in a person.
Unfortunately, all I could do was thank him repeatedly for the lyric website and gush about the book. Kicking myself for not having a single question to challenge either David with (imagine their combined GD IQ!!!). Ah well...
Thank you David for another great marathon!!!
.........................................
Just when you think my blog can't get any lighter or fluffier, it is gonna be so from now til sometime next week.
Gotta prep for the cruuuise! There are appointments and shopping and a little bit more sewing to do as well as making notes and lists for Jason and our friend Jeff . Jeff and Jase are trading off house/dog sitting duties as well as being around to make sure the kids are okay. Everything's gonna run just like a Swiss watch...hopefully. My folks are also available and close by if any emergency arises (it won't)..
.......................