Thursday, January 19, 2006

So, I hear that the Ratdog Relix-which will include a cd in it of 2 Djinn, will be out at the end of the month. More info in yesterday's blog (scroll down).

Right now, I'm very happy reading "Neil Young Nation" by Kevin Chong.
I picked this book up not because I have any burning need to learn about Neil Young (though, I do love much of his music), but because I heard Chong being interviewed on KFOG and he was just too funny!
If there's one thing I can relate to, it's being an above average,obsessed (but harmless-REALLY!) fan.
Chong and friends go on a road trip to visit various points of interest pertaining to Neil Young's career.
I already live in Bobby and the Dead's (and some of the Ratdoggies) starting point(San Mateo County) and close enough to SF & Marin that my Bobquest wouldnt take more than a day.
Actually, we could stretch things out by going to Giza and dropping by wherever in Wyoming that Barlow's ranch is/was. Probably a visit to MSG too....
hmmmmm...

LOL- RatDog!