Wednesday, January 25, 2006

An article about the Dead's studio can be found HERE.

Despite the fact that EVERY one of my little students have thick green mucus snaking out of their teeny noses, I am feeling good.
But, poor Noah is coughing and spiking fevers...Tomorrow, if he isnt improving, I'll take him to the doctor. Let's hope it passes quickly!

The documents (in a spiral bound notebook)for the cruise arrived and in a little while, I'll poke through it.
Now that I've got our stateroom assignment, I need to find a map of the inside of the ship to see where our room is in relation to everything else. I looked through the jambands cruise website (different thing than DM Cruise) and wow! what a lot of fun!

Try the jamband name generator!
Found the link via TOOBoard.
.............
Feel Better Jeff!

KRH from the "other side" of Deadnet took this photo back in October of 2000.