Friday, January 06, 2006

Yeah!

Can't wait to see this guy tomorrow night!------------->

.............................
Take a tour of The Fillmore!
......................................................................
For those into The Beats, Here's an item from today's Leah's column:
The Beat Museum is moving from Monterey to Grant Avenue between Vallejo and Green, where it will open on Monday. The museum's Jerry Cimino and John Allen Cassady (son of Neal and Carolyn Cassady) will do a series of multimedia performances about the Beats that week, and they hope to be joined by John's sister Jami, and their mother, Carolyn. Cimino says the museum "belongs in North Beach.''

.......................................................................
Unrelated irenie rambling-.
Already January is skipping along!
It's been a nice week at work. I have a new little guy in my 2 yr old class and he's very sweet.
The three year olds all seemed to have matured so much over the break. Also very nice is that I've been invited back in to a another creative curriculum in Jewish Preschool fellowship. I worked with these folks a few years back and spent the sweet stipend from it on the UK Ratdog tour. I'll receive a stipend again this time- not as large, but enough to get me to a few shows somewhere! Our first meeting is next week.
Been having a good time painting ceramics. Been bringing Sasha along with me. It's been totally enjoyable except the place plays a Pop Music station that repeats repeats repeats the same 10 songs over and over and over again. Once every 100th round they toss in an oldie from like 2001 or 2002. The only news is Entertainment news/gossip ...If I were alone, I'd take my iPod along so I could listen to RENODOG over and over and over again and repeat repeat repeat that "Walking Blues".