Monday, January 16, 2006

17 days, 5 hours and about 12 minutes til Cruise time!

So sez The Ratdog.org clock!
I'm starting to get rather excited!
Here's a newish article about it called "Concert and a cruise combines for the ultimate in entertainment".
I went on a cruise before- down the Pacific coast of Mexico. I guess it was in 1986? The guy I foolishly loved between the 2 Mr irenies took me. It was really really really fun! A great time was enthusiastically had by all, well until drunken heartbreaker boyfriend decided to do a striptease on a table top at Senor Frogs which then lead to..well, you don't want to know!
and I'm sure you don't!
But, it's nice I can almost laugh about it now....well, almost!
Scotto around the same time also had been on a cruise , I think Tahiti? I don't remember where he told me he went but when we went through his stash of old photographs, there he was every night posing with different women on the ship's deck with a lovely pinkish sunset on the horizon and a big fat ole grin on his face. He did mention that the gender ratio was working to his advantage. We can surmise that he had a pretty good time!

How soon is it practical to begin packing?