Monday, January 23, 2006

Hello Monday!

.............
Nice photo of Bobby, Jay & Wass at Namm2006
Everyone have a nice Sunday?
We had a house full of men..noisy, football worshipping, beer drinking, chip munching, driveway blocking, laughing too loudly men.
I cut out early on. Dropped Sash & her pal off at the ice skating rink then hit the sewing store for fabric to create cruuuuuuise wear from. Lots of cool stuff just in! Apparellently, India is all the rage this season when it comes to sewing. I found some light weight gauzy stuff and treated myself to one of those yummy silky fabrics that I guess are for making Saris. Sewed one gauzy top . All in all a productive day.

I have no idea who won which games but expect to enjoy cheering some team on at the superbowl party aboard the Majesty of the Seas in less than two weeks!!!! We'll get a Ratdog show some point that night too! Or day? I'm not sure how it will work? But, I look forward to being there and finding out.
.....................

Anyone in the City tonight? Got a jones for Jazz? Head up to Jazz at Pearl's for big band jazz with Kenny!
8:30 PM on Columbus Street.
If you're still in the City on Thursday, Find Hotel Utah and head out to David Gans Invitational!! More details on that can be found on the David Gans Link which should be somewhere over here------------------------------>>>>>>>>
...................
Nice, if you missed the Ratdog/Bob Weir articles from the "old" days some are archived at On Musicbox online..
............
I swear I was dancing next to this guy at the Reno Ratdog show...