Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Woof!

Passing along HUGE Thanks to a very special someone for the special note received today! I'm still smiling from that!
............
Blogger was down all day - but here are some review posts regarding last nite:
from Joe-
Bobby was on fucking fire!!!!! He was confident, so into it, having fun, and just played so fucking great! They were tight! Energy was great! I have to admit that I couldn't keep up the dancing for all three hours (I think I should've taken some ginseng before the show), but damn, it was great!
............
C/P from tooboard

Re: Any word on how Bobby was last nite?
Posted by: Cassidy (24.118.61.---)
Date: March 29, 2005 09:54AM

First off, it is the morning after the show and my ears are still ringing! For all the naysayers out there BOBBY LOOKED GREAT! He had his hair cut and beard trimmed. It looked to me that he has dropped 10-15 pounds. I found myself watching Bob 95% of the time. I was worried about him after reading all the stories about his "condition." I would have to say it was all just b.s. He looked and played like the same old Bobby we all know and love. I think the band looked spirited and into it. I'm not great at reviews, but I'll give you my foggy highlights.First set, great Shakedown opener. Big River(in St. Paul, MinneSODA) Mission, Loose Lucy(I said YEAH!), Music that I tought was Minglewood at start. Second set, BTW(always a treat) Corrina(shake it up) Eyes jammed hard. Help/Slip/Frank awsome. Does Slipnot always sound that good? Ripple to send us home. Good time, nice venue. Get out and see these guys if they are headed your way.
.............
Beth R - 04:55am Mar 29, 2005 PDT (#13420 of 13509)

From about 10 rows back, Bobby looked great. Smiling, animated. Voice strong and clear. Powerful playing, everyone was tight and jamming hard.

"So many years upon my head"...

Yep, Loose Lucy for our doggie (she comes running, we play ball all night).
..................
Here's a picture I took of Kemmie & Bobby 12/2003 @ ACLU luncheon...

Hard to believe I was able to function let alone take a picture being so close to that smilin face!
...............
Okay, got my dinner (mmm Greek Salad) & my tea - Scotto's at poker -So, I'm gonna go hang around the message boards and watch the setlist roll in!