Wednesday, March 30, 2005

I should be on an airplane...heading to Chicago

But I'm not..And so must rely a little on reviews- Dave Rosenberg (so many Daves!) has a nice spot to find reviews on Ratdog.org click right here!
.....................................
Here are a few I found at Deadnet...I know only a few who were at the first 2 shows...Most of my online Bobbyluvers will pop up in Chicago & the East Coast, but here are a few items picked up at Deadnet....
lost_in_space - 09:48am Mar 30, 2005 PDT (#81 of 82)
"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society.'' -- Mark Twain

bob looked and sounded great! funny when red rooster came it seemed like robin and mark looked at each other with that this song again look (which I remember it seemed like every dead show I went to they played little red rooster) but I thought it was HOT good extended jam on this one big railroad blues was hot everyone was jumping terrapin I thought was played well too sugar mag was a nice ending everyone in the band seemed into it some good jams in there ...............


Stu Morley Levitan - 07:36am Mar 30, 2005 PDT (#78 of 82)

Yeah, nice to be back. Not doing much arts writing anymore Tim -- new gig is radio, as host of Sunday morning arts and culture interview program on the Air America affiliate here, 92.1 The MIC. (Did evening drive time talker during campaign season -- WAY big fun). Will have an interview with Mark Karan, possibly some with Dennis McNally, on this week's show. Streams live at themic921.com, Sunday nine to noon central time.

BTW - band was very stoked about show. Get the tapes -- you'll hear why. Even the songs they'd never rehearsed (e.g., Come Together) were hot.
.........................