Friday, March 25, 2005

Heppy Friday!

I should be sleeping- in 7 hours I'll be leading 18 costumed three year olds around the school courtyard in a Purim parade-then it's carnival time...
But, presently, I'm rather wired. The moon is full the sky finally clear and I was feeling brave and went on my own- no Scott, no Kemmie, no Jase-to see Alphabet Soup in the city... No problems getting there (I'm prone to panic attacks driving alone at night) No problems parking (Only had to go round the block once!) Start was delayed so I got a double Cap (along with the 4 diet cokes I sucked down) No wonder I'm wirerererddd!
They were good- I really-really enjoy their whole thing...not so many performers this time out so more Kenny & Jay! First person I saw was Paulyy, waiting outside..Hung out with him pretty much til he had to leave (He also has one more day til SSpring BBreak)...
Oh ack, I'm gonna be so not adorable tomorrow - I'm gonna go wind down and resume this sometime tomorrow...