Sunday, February 06, 2005

There and Back again!!!

Home again!
Naturally wishing we had just taken a week off and continued on-already contemplating the household tumalt, if I were to head to San Diego after work on Wednesday..coming home Thursday morning...
Dont worry...I wont do that- but it's fun to know I could if REALLY REALLY REALLY wanted to!
Much fun and weirdness and as expected Phoenix show is immediately on the top of the list of favorites as usually the 2nd show of 2 or more shows usually rank for awhile... I GOT my Black Throated Wind handed to me on a silver platter- truly gorgeous! Oh Scott got all ferklempt to hear "Mission in the Rain"...
I could go on and on and on right now but, seriously- I need a nap! First stop though- to the hot tub...
Scott has 7 guys downstairs and the kids screaming at the StupidBowl- I shoulda gone to Vegas!
.........More details soon!.........
Weir's my earplugs?