Wednesday, February 23, 2005

scuse the typos...

I'm actually riding my exercise bike while tapping this blog!
You never know til you try...
I figured try?
I have wireless keyboard and mouse and a 20 inch screen...
I moved the chair out- pulled up the bike to the desk...saw I dont have any trouble seeing/reading the screen from a yard away - it helps i can adjust the screen-upwards tilt...
Inspired I ran downstairs and borrowed a cutting board from the kitchen...Like all creative genius's do, I have a spare roll of vel cro just waiting to be of service...used it to attach keyboard and mouse pad to cutting board and voila- here I am cycling,sweating , blogging and listening to Phoenix Dog...
this is awesome
sort of like the seinfeld episode where George decides to combine food, sports and sex all at the same time...
woof!