Tuesday, July 31, 2007



Rest in peace {{{Tom Snyder}}
I was a huge fan of his show. My son called me to tell me the sad news.
.................
Wow! Home yesterday from So Cal.
WOW! If you ever have a chance to do a Humphrey's premium package deal for a Ratdog show there- don't miss out!
We could hear soundcheck from the balcony of our suite.
And the box thing at the Greek was AMAZING!
It was really nice to see people wearing either their (((MK))) Or 'Get well soon' tee shirts at the shows.
The banner came out at the end of the Greek show and folks cheered for MK!
I still have a ton of stuff to do before I can blog on and on about it.
Stay tuned!
.......
Had A great Time!
Ratdog Weekend in So Cal!

We didnt leave home til around 7pm.
We had a nice but lonnnnng drive to San Diego. Only stopping every few hours to stretch our legs and visit the restroom. Was it Coachella that had the crickets & cochroaches partying in the ladies room? I think we got lost for a few minutes somewhere around Burbank but I’ve already managed to block whatever that was out of my mind. Already seems like a lifetime ago.
We got into San Diego about 3:30 AM. Found a lovely Marriott and crashed big til around noon. Then got up and headed to Humphrey’s by the Bay. The harbor was bustling with activity. Coastguard choppers hovered right above us which was annoying since we were still groggy from the late night. Yay! We finally found the place , checked in . Our jr suite was pretty freaking big! Was more like an apt than what I wouldve expected a jr suite to look like. Even the web pix failed to capture the hugeness of the rooms. After wandering around and appreciating the vastness, of the suite, we headed out to find brunchy food and
to pay a quick visit to a liquor store - the suite had a fridge in need of stocking.
We could hear soundcheck on our balcony.


Back in our room, we rested a bit but I was anxious to look around the resort ,so we headed back out. We found friends by the pool and could hear soundcheck as well from there. We
snagged a friend and headed back to the suite. Other friends checked in via cell phone or came by. We were glad that we had at least beer to offer. Friends went back to poolside and I vegged out in the room.
Time flew and already it was time to go to dinner - part of our ‘Lexus Premium Package” included a full on meal at the resort’’s restaurant. While I can chow down with the best of them, I was still full from lunch. It was so sad because the tastes I had of my meal were yum!
I found out I could get my dinner to go and so had it wrapped. We brought it back to our fridge. Mazzy came by around then so he and Scott took a walk and I began my usual totally useless primping.
The guys returned shortly.
We could hear Keller starting up on stage and walked about 3 minutes to the venue, which is located on one side of the pool. As promised, our 2nd row seats were just about Dead Bobby Center!
I: Jam > Tomorrow Never Knows > Playin in the Band > Jus' Like Mama Said > Dark Star > Book of Rules > Odessa > Dark Star Jam > Deal
II: El Paso@, Mexicali Blues@, West L.A. Fadeaway* > Ashes and Glass* > Stuff* > Black Peter+ > Touch of Grey
E: Johnny B. Goode*
Show with Steve Kimock (Guitar); *-with Bobby Cochran (Guitar); +-with Keller Williams (Guitar/Vocals); Mark was absent; Stuff - Kenny/Jay/Robin/Steve/Cochran; Bobby sat in with Keller on "Jack-A-Roe" and "Wake Up Little Suzie"
(Keller Williams opened)

more coming soon!!!