Thursday, June 14, 2007

Just found out that we'll be able to watch Ratdog @ Bonnaroo!
I believe the webcast will be streamed LIVE via this link-> http://blueroom.att.com/mainstage/index.php
Yay!


Just one more day of clearing out my classroom (I'm moving to a new sunnier room) and it's vacation!!!
Last night we went and saw The Police at the Oakland Coliseum (oh the hours we spent inside the...) I like Sting.
It was mostly nice..went on too long. Lots of those eh-oh things, which drove me crazy. I still don't mind Sting. The crowd was freakishly well behaved. Pure Bay Area chill folks. Lots of scary 80's flashbacks. They played songs I didnt think I'd ever remember. I kept waiting for the songs I know I like, but Sting didnt sing those. Scott said it's bec ause those are Sting songs. Oh.

So all day, even after listening to hours of Ratdog while washing toys at work, I am stuck with Police riffs on repeat in my brain.
Ouch.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>



Good news- someone at the sales office for the LA Greek theater emailed me that I'm moving up on a waitlist for luxury box seats for Bobdog on July 28!!!! I have Pit tix for now- which are totally groovy but I'll be happy to get into a box. Seems it might just be a smoother move because we will be rushing around like crazy in L.A. A box means- nice view, nice sound, some space to space or dance without getting pushed or shoved. We will see.

Bobby & Ratdog played a benefit last nite for (I think) The Farm School in MA.
to see & hear a video of the night visit youtube athttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2H3-zg3hdgE
Full setlist is up at Ratdog.org.
Tonight, Ratdog plays a private Headcount party in NYC!