Sunday, January 21, 2007

HIPPY Bertha Sister Alexis!!!

Whooosh!
Glowy was here and we had mucho fun! As you can likely tell by the amount of spelling errors and missing words in the last few posts. It's not that I can't spell, it's that my vision is so poor that I don't see the errors til after I publish. I'm usually in a huge hurry,so misspells are just left there.

Scotto's still in SoCal at the NAMM convention . I think the stories of Glowy & my adventures in SF will top anything that might have occurred at NAMM.
(((Safe travels to everyone on the road & in the air today!)))
...............................................................
Cute blogger story of winning tix to a Ratdog show. Clickit.Clickitgood!
In another blog, there's some love being shown for Masterpiece
And in the "You can't do anything without it being noticed" file, Mark Pitta reports a very recent Bobby sighting.
..........................................................................