Monday, January 29, 2007

GDTSTOO:

Bob Weir and RatDog will play the following shows:

Friday, March 2 at the Landmark Theatre, Syracuse, NY
Show time is 8:00 PM. All ages are welcome.
This is a reserved seat show. Mail order tickets are
available at $40.50.
Taper tickets will be made available.
======
Saturday, March 3 at the Auditorium Theatre,
Rochester, NY.
Show time is 8:00 PM. All ages are welcome.
This is a reserved seat show. Mail order tickets are
available at $40.50.
Taper tickets will be made available.
======
First mail in dates for these 2 shows will be from
Monday, January 29 through Thursday, February 1.
======
A few more shows to go on this run so stay tuned.

The Crew of GDTSTOO
1.29.07
...........................................................................
This is SWEET!
Queen Jane on someone's
iMovie


...............................................................................
Howyadoin?
Only slightly crazed here.
Contractors are busy busy. Before they can finish the new laundry room, they are replacing the water pipes in front of our house.
At the same time, they are getting the gas line piped over to where the BEAUTIFUL new stackable dryer will be placed.
I don't even (well rarely) do the laundry anymore, but I sure do love the looks & effiency of the new appliances! Just wait til Scott starts buying the new kitchen appliances. It's an exciting time. Well, before they dig into the kitchen, I have already baked and froze a bunch of heart shaped cookies for my favorite band. I always like to send cookies back when those guys play the Fillmore. The first time I did this was years ago-about 1998 or99, I guess? MK was still kind of new. I tried to bring a huge basket up the Fillmore stairs but the door guys/security told me "NO WAY!". I then went out to the gate and promptly found MK. Til then, I only knew him via email (he use to post sometimes on Deadnet),so it was the first time I actually spoke to him (what a relief he is as nice in 3d as he was in em) I told him that these were for him and the band and asked him to take them up the back. Instead, MK walked them through the front door with me tagging along. The security guys were all smiles and said "Yeah, YOU can't take them up, but HE can!" Since then either through a favorite crew member, band member or some entitled bandtourage, the cookies always make it upstairs.
It's not all about the cookies, I have other treats for my fellow line duty freaks...
See you in line!