Thursday, November 24, 2005

Grateful Everyday

For all the blessings in my life!
.................................................

Who needs to perform or receive a Miracle?.

I got a garbled email from the smoked one. I think he mentions he sent the "boys" to a museum (good going, it's their last day in Amsterdam) and that a mission to Waterlooplein flea market (One of my favorite places) was completed. Very well, he can now come back home!
....................
Off to little sister's posh palace in Marin. Gotta stuff the kids in the car. Without Scotto around to cook, I have been given the task of bringing Sparkling Water!! How easy is that? So I went to my favorite market (((((((Molly Stone's)))) and was confronted by a wall full of sparkling waters. About as many sparkling waters out there as there are wines! I randomly picked 6 different types and hope one of them is exactly right.
Time to burn myself a disc for the ride over & back.
Happy Thanksgiving!