Wednesday, November 16, 2005

ANNND more press for the Bob Star!
11/16/2005

Variety Playhouse
Atlanta, GA
I:
Jam > Here Comes Sunshine*, Easy Answers, Senor > Youngblood*, Brown-Eyed Women* > Ramble On Rose* > The Golden Road to Unlimited Devotion* > Lazy River Road > Jack Straw
II:
Me and My Uncle@4, When I Paint My Masterpiece@1>5>6 > Even So*+ > October Queen+ > The Deep End+ > Estimated Prophet*+ > The Wheel*+ > Drums > Bass/Drums/Keys/Sax, Standing on the Moon+ > Two Djinn+ > Turn On Your Lovelight+
E: Brokedown Palace*+
*-w/ Ms. Donna Jean Godchaux-MacKay
+-w/ Jimmy Herring

11/15/2005 Variety Playhouse, Atlanta, GA
I: Jam > Truckin > Take Me to the River > Loser, Playin in the Band > I Need a Miracle > Tennessee Jed, Maggie's Farm > She Belongs to Me > Feel Like a Stranger
II: Candyman@, Corrina@, Might as Well > Tomorrow Never Knows* > Jam* > Playin in the Band* > Uncle John's Band* > Jam+ > Black Peter* > Throwing Stones*
E: Ripple*
*-w/ Jimmy Herring; +-w/ Brian Lopes... initially also Kenny and Jay then also MK on keys then all but Bobby