Thursday, July 21, 2005


((((( London))))))
A week ago, we were homeward bound on Virgin.. Not long after takeoff, the pilot requested passengers observe the two moments of silence for the victims of the 7/7 bombings except for the cries of a toddler, everyone was respectfully quiet. I don’t know if you could call it a prayer but I wished peace to the families and loved ones of the victims...London was doing okay while we were there,but still I hoped for it to remain safe from any more craziness.....
I got so used to seeing the words “London” and “bombs” strung together that I missed reading it on the newspage on my internet....but found out via an email. The kids and I watched CNN (couldnt remember which of our gazillion channels is BBC) for awhile today...
We talked about the connection they made to the City there... Sash loved the play at the Globe..Noah enjoyed the gory tales of the Tower....
And we talked about
our friends we had just seen there (((Robin, Angela & Theresa))))




as well as some of the places we had been to.....
Like the tops of the double decker buses..


and the funky older underground trains