Thursday, March 02, 2006






Kemmie took GREAT pictures!!
I am loving these!



Before I high ho off to work, must give HUGE THANKS and GIANT YAY!! to David Gans for
a wonderful time @ KPFA last night!
Everyone getting ready to hit the shows in a few weeks, well, I'm So too jealous of you!
After work, I look forward to listening to streaming audio of the show!
Can't wait!!!
..........
Home again and listening to the stream...here's a setlist

3/1/2006 * KPFA Studios, Berkeley, CA *
I: Jam > Jack Straw > Dark Star > Lazy River Road > Dark Star Jam > Silvio > Tequila > Silvio > Tequila > Silvio > Althea
II: Help on the Way > Slipknot! > She Says > Two Djinn > Slipknot! > Franklin's Tower
RatDog took phone calls at halftime
.......
I'm just hearing the interview portion now- too funny- it was quite a squeeze for all the Ratdogs to fit in the smaller studio.
This is hilarious stuff! We could watch them through the window but heard them through speakers- lots of laughing and chattering going on at the time- I wasnt able to concentrate on listening at the time so now I'm hearing it and lol!
.......

And if you click on David's logblog link which should be some where -----------over there---->>>
You can see a few photos- Scotto & Kemmie are visible in the studio ones.
Sue Weiand and Kemmie took some photos as did a few others who were there.

Quite a few folks came out this time for the show. Last time there were just a few.
It was great fun...Jeff no longer is bandaged and still well in command of his keyboard. All the guys and crew looked fresh and ready for tour. I'm excited for those of ya who are gonna see some of the upcoming Spring tour!
............

LOL- that man behind the curtains is Scotto!
A funny way to have one's picture taken with the band!
Thanks Kemmie!