Friday, August 17, 2007

Puddleduck!

JP 6/18/04 Ashkenaz- Memphis Radio

. | .
...................
An article and an interview!
Check these out:

Ratdog with Allman Brothers at PNC Wednesday
Music Review: Ratdog, Allman Brothers give crowd a jam session from rock 'n' roll heaven

Mid August- I'm just not ready to give up on Sweetwater Saloon!
I made it over there a few nights ago and caught John Corbett's band.
They are sort of country/roadhouse sounding. They put a lot of energy out there.
The audience somewhat resembled a huge Bachelorette party- some lady kept yelling for John to "Take it off!". Well, they did get the cutie drummer to toss his shirt into the crowd.
hmmm, I wonder if that would work with Senor Jski?
After the show, John-Chris (that voice!) came out (as he had promised) and schmoozed & posed with all who waited.
Anyhow- it was a fun night at Sweetwater and I truly hope it's not the last time I get see a show in that wonderful place!