The 2008 Rex Musical Caravan keeps growing, as we announce the availability of a limited number of VIP tickets for the upcoming summer shows where RatDog tours first with Gov't Mule and then with the Allman Brothers Band. Enjoy access to top-priced, reserved seating tickets at the shows listed below, while also supporting the Rex Foundation. Each ticket price noted includes a $50 charitable contribution.
RatDog with Gov't Mule at the Mountain Winery, Saratoga, CA
* Wednesday, July 9th - $115 per ticket
* Thursday, July 10th - $115 per ticket
RatDog with the Allman Brothers Band:
* Wednesday, August 13th, Jones Beach, Wantagh, NY - These tickets at $210 each include a special party before and during the concert with food and beverages, along with VIP Parking. Theresa and Sandy look forward to seeing you and joining in on the fun.
* Saturday, August 16th, Tweeter Center, Mansfield, MA - $113 per ticket
* Friday, August 22nd, Constellation Brands-Marvin Sands PAC, Canandaigua, NY - $115 per ticket
* Saturday, August 23rd, Susquehanna Bank Center, Camden, NJ - $131 per ticket
* Saturday, August 30th, Red Rocks, Denver, CO - $113 per ticket
To order tickets call the Rex Foundation office at 415-561-3134.
Join us this Saturday, May 31st: New Monsoon with Special Guest Albino! at The Great American Music Hall in San Francisco, where $1 per ticket sold benefits the Rex Foundation. There will also be a silent auction of fun and unique items.
Click here for ticket details
Listen to New Monsoon on our Myspace page
This weekend (May 30-June 1), if you're at the Mountain Jam Festival, be sure to check out the Rex Jam during the RatDog performance that will demonstrate the power of the Rex Community Caravan. Proceeds from the Rex Jam will support the Family of Woodstock music and arts program for youth. This will be the first of a great summer of Rex Jams at upcoming festivals, all to be announced shortly.
Because of supporters like you, our combined efforts for positive social change, social justice and social responsibility can become a reality today and for future generations. Check out our web site to see what you help make happen. Climb aboard the Rex Community Caravan and together we can further what the Grateful Dead started in 1983.
Sandy Sohcot - Executive Director
& Theresa Reed - Associate Director
info on box seats @ Los Angeles Greek Theater
* Bob Weir & Ratdog / Gov't Mule – Sunday, June 29th
Inventory is very limited, so act now if you are interested.
Visit greektheatrela.com/vip for more info or contact Bre Baker at (323) 644-5055 or firstname.lastname@example.org to make your reservation today!
4 days ago