Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Reminder for tomorrow!!

Late Night With Conan O'Brien Randy Jackson; Patton Oswalt; Bob Weir and RatDog perform; at the Orpheum Theatre in San Francisco. 12:37 a.m. KNBC 2346520

...............OY!.................................................................................................................

I was totally going to head up to SF tomorrow to see if I could catch the Conan with Ratdog taping.
But then today, an SUV plunged into a group of kids at my son's middle school.
I'll see how the kid feels about taking a bus home tomorrow
and
I'll see how I feel about his taking bus home tomorrow.

Scott has Wednesdays off and Wednesdays are Noah's minimum day.
As usual on Wednesdays, Scott picked Noah up.
Noah squeaked out of his last class a few minutes early , luckily they were just a minute off campus when the fracas began.
We still don't know who was hurt but send our best vibes to {{kids, parents, staff)) who were involved or witnessed the accident.