Saturday, June 04, 2005

The Queen of Busy work

Hey Now!
I will have to return to add links but-
CONGRATULATIONS to Cousin Bud!! I understand Relix is using one of his Bobby pictures!
Cousin mightve talked me into attending the Sunshine Daydream festival..Ive gotten as far checking air fares (as low as $423 from here...but first I must finish planning the big trip to UK & AMS...Finding lowest fares about $889 for SFO-Heathrow...

I love Hotwire & Expedia...Due to camping in Europe when I was a youth, I missed starting my first semester of college ...But at the time SFSU was offering quicky night courses for wanna be Travel Agents (a dying breed I suppose these days). I took a part time job at an agency and filled my nights with travel courses...This was before computers were common and back then being a travel agent required LONG hours on the telephone, Weekly bigger than a drive in movie flight books...And of course, lots and lots of math...Not a career for creative types at all..I gave it up after about 4 months and went on to Art school....
But I still get a thrill out of hunting through Hotwire, Expedia And I do love ferreting out the just exactly perfect hotel...
........................
Front page of Ratdog.org promises transcripts of a recent unpublished Bobby interview!
........
Okay, must drag self away from the computers the Teenyboppers require a ride to the mall..
oy.