Friday, August 13, 2004

WOW!
The Ratdog archives (@ http://www.archive.org/audio/etreelisting-browse.php?collection=etree&cat=Ratdog) have STREAMING audio on some of the music- I'm listening to Penn's Peak this very moment! This makes me extremely happy because I STILL havent figured out how to
download bit torrents (or whatever they are called?)
.....................................................
Every other box I go through has some Bobby or GD related object in it so, I guess the time has come to figure out what to do with all this stuff! I mean weir talking about 49 bottles of weir sauce, dozens of posters (including an almost life size poster of Bobstar-actually an ad for Crate) Then there's a variety of memorabilia-photos,autographs. Magazines and books too-THEN, there are all the GDM products!!!
At the other house, EVERY room had some sort of GD thing in it...Even the garage was one big bulletin board for the array of newspaper articles put out on Dead related activities..Here, the lesser cool stuff will go in the cabana (we call the cabana "710" due to it's gingerbread facade...The personal Bobby shrine (lol) which consists of ticket stubs, photos & precious items collected via tours will live in what is my sewing closet. Stuff in frames will be spread out wherever it fits...Plenty of wall space-the only problem is temporary-the wallpaper here is not exactly conducive to showing off artwork...As much as I do appreciate the precision work (I'm in awe) someone did in getting all the flowers, stripes and patterns to match, there will have to be changes. In the meanwhile, I need to find a hammer and start hanging some of this up...
..................
710