Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Sorry , am taking some time off from blogging.
I broke out in horrific hives over the weekend and have spent most of my time either on my way to the doctor or sleeping off the itching by consuming tankloads of benedryl.
I'll spare describing the visuals- trust me, it's major ugly.
I don't know what has caused this or how much longer this can go on for?
I'm on 2 different meds and have had a shot of cortisone.
Whenever hives die off in one body part0 another set breaks out somewhere else.
This sucks!
It needs to go away at the latest by Thursday night- when my first houseguest is due to arrive.
....
Before I down another bottle of antihistimine, let me remind you that today is
FREE CONE DAY at Ben & Jerry's! Go have a nice scoop (Chunky Monkey!!) for me.
Also,
It's TOMORROW NIGHT!!!
Do Not miss Dead to the World- Mark Karan will be on!!!
http://www.kpfa.org/1pro_bio/1b_gans.htm
.........
Someone on Dot org posted this link to the upcoming "Losing Jerry" movie!!
http://www.losingjerry.com/