Thursday, February 09, 2006

whew!

Tough getting back into the swing o things- Still sleep deprived, still downloading more photos, still trying to catch up on my email and PMs, still writing out the sea adventure in both my personal journal and here on this blog (scroll down to "My Strange Heroes lead me on- again) - I continue as I get time to post, so it's gonna be slow going for awhile around here.
I'll post when I'm completely done with the blog version...but it could take a few more days. I am supposed to be painting some furniture for yet another auction- the due date is fast approaching too! I still havent finished a commissioned chair that I started in December. Tonight, I have a creative curriculum fellowship meeting and have managed to come up with an idea for my curriculum related project.
It's going to be a crazy month!