Saturday, September 10, 2005

Nice photos and other stuff to see are here
I'll add Bobstar content later on...Just stopping by to assure ya I'm all good.
Back to work for me last week and I was more unprepared for it than I expected. Part of the prob is that all my Rainbow Bears & Sunflower parent info/hand out templates are in my old computer and so I ended up designing all new stuff and printing them out at night @ home. There were 4 daze of Teacher/staff meetings in the mornings, afternoons were devoted to setting up classroom-washing toys, decorating the walls, putting stations together,cleaning stuff yada-yada. One evening was an open house for my 2 year old group "The Sunflowers". The 3 year olds all came in on Friday to see the room and meet me and my support teacher- Kristi. Kristi is awesome, I'm glad to be working with her. She's in her mid twenties and looks like an all American cheerleader, with Tigger like energy. The dads immediately gravitated right over to her..Moms generally like me- someone described me as the " a creative Jewish Earth Mama type" While they couldnt be more WRONG-(lol on the Earth mama!) it's a vibe that works well with hormonally unbalanced/sleep deprived(1/2 my mamas are preggers or lactating)young mothers.
Still, I managed to head up to SF yesterday..This time I drove in. Mission was to drop off all those guitars to the Rex office. I had been there before to drop off lavender sachets, that time I drove in circles for about 45 minutes before I could find them (Hey, the presidio is beautiful but enormous. Didnt take quite so long. The guitars were well received and I caught a glimpse of other goodies piled up...good stuff! Certainly, they were extremely busy trying to return calls about tix. Wish them well- they are pretty upset too.
I've got another funny little project I'm working on for CAT...I'm on my own with this one and will post more about it after the event.