Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Woof!


Someone asked on one of the websites for Weir sauce recipes. I guess the old Ashley foods or whoever was handling Bobby's sauces has changed or taken down the recipe site.
Here's my dessert entry. Yes, dessert...I chose a category where creativity counts and managed to sneak in as a third place winner! Won tix, passes and a cool tee shirt. Here goes:


Is that too teeny to read? It will open up larger if you click on it.
..................
It's Wednesday and I'm finally almost nearly done with a ton of stuff I've been doing.
Things can sure build up but in a few weeks, my school year will be up and I will have all Summer to play (and carpool kids around). Hoping to get out to a show or two or three...Waiting on if there's anything Bobby going on in August. Not only would that be the time my kids go to assorted sleep away camps but then there would be some fun to look forward to. No Europe adventures planned for this Summer - having the kitchen and dining room joined to make one big room with all new appliances. Also moving the laundry room to a different part of the house. I'll really want to be outta here while some of that is going on. Weir better than some place I've never been before on tour?
In the meanwhile, here is a link to some photographs from the Leahy benefit. I'm proud to say the pictures are by dear Mr cousin Bud!!

The weather is beautiful. I'm in a great mood (heh, it was pay day ) and to top it off- Bobby & MK are going to be on KPFA TONIGHT!!
Yes! I'm stoked! I am planning on painting. It's been about a month since I've done any arts/crafts beyond beads and now that things aren't as hectic as they have been, I'm gonna really enjoy listening to those guys while painting. YAY!
For more info on tonight- please go to the links on my sidebar------------->>>>
and click on GDhour logblog.