Monday, April 04, 2005

woof!

First Set:
One of those collaborative efforts in effect, Chez and Others from the TOOBoard called this in....
I have been really really really really really been craving a Walkin Blues for a long time...That Victim, The Weight,one of my most favorites Lost Sailor and also right up high on my faves list is TOO (Spanish Lady!) all got played..I am already sure I'll need to order this show..
Damn! Walkin Blues!
Jam>
Easy Answers>
Baby Blue
Lost Sailor>
Saint of Circumstance>
FOTD>
Odessa
Walkin' Blues>
Loser>
Foolish Heart

Second Set:

Victim Or The Crime- Acoustic>
The Weight-Acoustic>
Mississippi Half Step>
The Wheel>
The Other One>
Jam>
Black Peter>
Two Djinn

E: Touch Of Grey

Might As Well was the original encore according to the setlist taped to the stage floor.

Bobby played Telecaster through FOTD then changed to Blue Modulus for rest of 1st set
_________________