Saturday, April 09, 2005



How about that?!
Bob-tiks can be found HERE
........
Two long daze of weekend are here! I'm busy-busy! Finishing up with trades and feeling a need to read the old fashioned way (which doesnt include a computer) bought a book of esseys on Fandom...I was about to purchase a fascinating book on Rats (I prefer non fiction & history)...But a recently published book caught my eye over on the hardcover table...The title is "Starstruck" and more info on it can be found HERE!. I've read 1/2 of an essey or chapter and already identifyed paralells to the various Weir freaks & Deadheads I know & love...Looks like good reading- I'll get around to the Rats another time...I still need to find Stav's book (available in the UK but not here) and eventually I might get a hold of Phil's book...