Thursday, April 07, 2005

oohing and oying

Almost a special day for a few of my favorite youths!
.....................................................................
So tired...but that mumzeeeeer is now in the hands of the auction people- who seemed very pleased with it ..I dont even want to talk about it...I think I took a picture at about 3 AM of it, then this morning & afternoon added some more stuff...Will post this weekend- I'm so sleepy-ready to veg, but have a few links which Scott found in our Chronicle "for the blog"...
Weve got another excerpt from the Phil book- A Eurotale
and
this one- Ihavent read it yet, but see it involves some very familar Hippies, freethinkers and Geeks Are you in there David Gans??? It's about another favorite web stop- The Well (I still need to rejoin- maybe this summer)..

and one more just found on Dot Org-
Warren Haynes writes about the Dead HERE
Dave & Sunshine-Have jolly good fun at Govt Mule!