Monday, April 18, 2005

Such a pretty setlist!

I see a few favorites here! Too bad I DIDNT think to put them on my Fantasy choices!
I have slipped way-way down...ah, well.
..............................
04/17/05 ~ Westbury Music Fair - Westbury, NY

Westbury Music Fair website

I: Jam > Jack Straw > Supplication > Dark Star > Easy to Slip, Shade of Grey > Dark Star Jam > Big Railroad Blues
II: Bombs Away@, When I Paint My Masterpiece@4>6 > Even So > October Queen > The Deep End > Uncle John's Band > Samson and Delilah > Bass/Drums/MK > Uncle John's Band Jam > Dark Star > GDTRFB
E: Ripple@ (*-w/out Bob, Jeff, and Kenny, then w/out Bob, then full band)
.........................
Found out TONIGHT is a Phil Lesh booksigning in Menlo Park at the Fabby Kepler's! Not more than 15-20 minutes from my doorstep.

I wasnt planning to go to a signing...I have a Phil autograph (which is a whole nuther story) but it would fun to hear him speak..I fondly remember taking Jason to see Mickey Hart speak/sign stuff in Mt.View one year.. An experience Jason used in a paper he wrote about "The Mozart Effect"..
Sasha shocked me by revealing that She would go with me to hear Phil..."Since when do you find any of these guys soo interesting?" I asked Ms.Teenager.
She cracked me up with her answer "How can I be influenced if you never take me to things?"
Great.
Unfortunately, I dont think I(we) will be going tonight since Scott has softball and Noah can't be left alone.
..................................

Before I forget- learned about another website worth visiting- HERE!
....................
Whoa!
Took my time (well, not really I was at work) and phoned TM during my break...Horrifyed to learn the Meet & Greets were ALREADY sold out...So, I bought the next tier tix at $75 a piece...Then I thought about trying the box office. I think I woke them up? After requesting the Meet & greets, the Box lady asked me how I had already learned of this event? She actually asked me "So how close up do would you like to be?"
I bet you can jussssst guess where our seats are!
....................
Box office #=415 499-6800
..........................