Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy Bob Year!

Yeah, I bet you expected a Hippy New Weir...

Happy 2006!
Had a very happy birthday. Glowy came down and spent time painting stuff with me. Don't know where the time went but we spent hours painting away...when we left the studio, it was dark out! Oh no! NYE, birthday night and I still had no idea what I wanted to do. Plan A was wait and see if Senor Bob was stopping by any venues. None of my guys playing except Jay and his venue was sold out...so, I was fine with Plan B- staying in, especially with such wicked weather ...though, I gotta admit to waffling for a moment about going to the Civic center... The lure was not to see/hear Phil et al, but was the promise of balloons falling down on me at midnight. It's one of my favorite things about NYE at a show. Glowy said there would probably be lots and lots of balloons. In the end, I went with Plan B which included a visit to a favorite Indian restaurant, a dvd or two,stony treats, vodka shots and a big scratchy New Year's kiss at midnight! It was a lovely end to an interesting year.
Just one month til that Bahamas Ratdog cruise!