Monday, July 04, 2005

Going..Going...

...Going to London in a couple of hours.
Very very very sorry there wont be any Bobdog to take in but I look forward to going to West Virginia in August and half expect that withing a few daze of being away that some sort of Bobthing will be scheduled...no inside info just my luck....Just speculating...
Anyhow- everyone but me is packed...I'm just half packed...but waiting for coffee first and then I'll pull it all together.
Dinner last night with my folks, my father has returned from safari! It sounds hilarious to me because my dad seems so not the camping in the Serengetti type...Guess he is! Lots of pictures of wild animals and many handcrafted treats from the villagers...His travel buddies told us that Dad was the favorite among villagers because he kept giving money to kids and having venders "keep the change"....Knowing $5.00 will feed a family of 4 for a month in that village...
Live aid Dad style...
Okay going for my coffee now, then pack,then make sure for the 20th time that we have all the passports & paperwork..
then off to SFO and the wild blue yonder!
Wonder if we will see fireworks from the plane?
Be back in a few weeks!
WOOF!